Thursday, April 29, 2010

Nelson County Magic & Illusion show




On April 22nd Natalie & I performed our Magic & Illusion Show at Nelson County High school. The event was a fundraiser for the band department. The director also wanted Natalie & I to get to the location early to help with the in school promotions. We got to the school and performed close up magic in the cafeteria for both the middle school and high school lunches. I was performing close up magic and talking up that night's show telling them this is just small stuff, wait until tonight. They even had several band students walking around selling tickets. The kids loved it, I was at times completely surrounded with spectators and the director said more people bought tickets during those lunches than the whole month they were on sale. That night Natalie & I went on stage and the show went great. The audience was great, the director doubled as my light and sound guy and he did a great job. I had some family come to the show which made the night even more special. Everyone said they had a blast and couldn't wait to come back to see us next year. Thanks so much Nelson we had a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment