Monday, May 3, 2010

Rockingham Memorial Hospital Volunteer luncheon




Natalie & I were hired to perform at a volunteer luncheon at Bravo's Italian Restaurant in Harrisonburg Virginia last week. The event was for the volunteer committee at Rockingham Memorial Hospital. The restaurant had a little stage in the banquet room and the show could not have gone better. The volunteers I used had a great time on stage and that made my job so easy all I had to do was play off of them. I picked the boss out of the audience completely on accident to help me with my comedy cards across routine and everyone loved it. The group had so much fun that at certain points during the show several people were laughing so hard they were crying. Once the show was over I tried to turn the show back over to the committee chair person but before she got the microphone they all gave us a standing ovation. This show was a blast and we also had a great time. We received tons of great comments after as a lot of people came up to us asking for business cards and wanting to tell us how much they enjoyed the show. This show had it all; magic, doves & rabbits, lots of comedy, retro magic words were used like Shazam, and even an appearance from James Brown (Inside joke).This is a show we will remember for a long time.

Don't for get to check out our website at wesiseli.com

No comments:

Post a Comment