Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wes Iseli's slow motion dove production


In this month's video I decided to do a little animal magic. We use doves and rabbits in 99% of all the shows we do and even on occasions use ducks. This month I decided to perform my new dove production and do it as slow as possible for effect. We filmed this video on stage just before our illusion show for Nelson County High school. We are really proud of this effect because I can perform it anywhere and I am able to hand out the cloth for examination and show that there is nothing hidden in my jacket before producing the dove. We try to film a new trick or illusion each month and put it up on youtube.com. To see past videos just search wes iseli.


To see this video "Wes Iseli's slow motion dove production" cut and paste this link into your address bar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO1SvAqATkM

No comments:

Post a Comment