Monday, March 29, 2010

Wes Iseli's Walking through a wall illusion



On March 10, 2010 Natalie & I filmed this illusion at a local park. This is an idea I have been toying with for some time now and I had made it tough on myself with the criteria I wanted this illusion to meet. It had to be easily portable, it had to be light weight, I wanted to make it from scratch, and last but not least I did not want any angle issues that you may have with other versions of this trick. Well the finished product of this illusion met all those demands and it worked so well we were even able to perform it outside. You can even hear kids screaming in the background playing. We try to film a new trick or illusion each month and put it up on youtube.com. To see past videos just search wes iseli.

To see this video "Wes Iseli's walking through a wall illusion" cut and paste this link into your address bar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOklI4f7G84

No comments:

Post a Comment