Monday, December 28, 2009

December video (Thimble Magic)


This is going to be a once a month feature on my blog. I will film a piece of magic and put it out on the internet and only here will you find the behind the scene story of the video.

This month I performed a thimble routine. This video was very spur of the moment. I have only been working with thimbles off and on for a little over a year and as I was playing with them while watching Christmas movies with Natalie while we were snowed in. After the movie, right before midnight, I found a piece of music that I thought was short and sweet for the thimble routine and I played with the routine for only about 10 minutes before asking Natalie to film it.

I think it turned out very well considering I only had a 1 minute song and 10 Minutes of practice.



I hope you enjoy!

Wes

No comments:

Post a Comment