Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The State Theatre of Culpeper

While at a friend's 40th birthday this weekend in Culpeper folks at the party kept congratulating me on my "billboard", "poster", and/or "sign" that was seen on the building right in the center of town. I figured since we were scheduled to appear at the State Theatre on June 27th that maybe they had a billboard naming all of their upcoming acts, so I told Natalie after the party I wanted to check it out. Well it wasn't a billboard and it wasn't shared advertising either, it was probably 8 feet tall by 12 feet wide hanging on the side of the State Theatre building right on main street Culpeper. The banner looked great and we are really excited to do this show as we know it is going to be a good one. For tickets call the State Theatre or check out their website at www.culpepertheatre.org. See you on the 27th.



No comments:

Post a Comment