Monday, January 13, 2014

2013 holiday recapped in photos

Thanksgiving into New Year’s is always a crazy time of year for us. Besides the usual hustle & bustle of the season add to it that we do a ton of shows all over this time of year. This year we performed at a bunch of company parties, church shows, family reunions, open houses, I did my 24 hour show right before Thanksgiving, taught magic classes at Ivy Creek school, & more. Here are just a few photos from our shows this holiday season and a couple family pic’s too...

Unfortunately several of our shows this Christmas had professional photographers on location and I gave them my business card and asked them to email me photos, but as of now I have not received a single one. Oh well, here is what I have...
Lana playing peek a boo with Santa in Lynchburg, Va 


Performing close up magic in Richmond Va 

Lana & Natalie in front of a roaring fire

Iseli Family 2013 

Performing at Glenmore 
Country Club New Year’s Eve 

At a tree farm in Staunton, VA 

Visiting with Santa after our show in Carlisle PA 

No comments:

Post a Comment