Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What does Lana do while we are performing?


Everyone asks about baby Lana, so this month I thought I would fill everyone in on what she does backstage while we are performing. In smaller shows we can watch her because neither myself or Natalie are on stage at the same time, but during our larger shows we need help. We ended up having my Uncle Freddy watch her this summer and I know he had a blast. They walked around everywhere at Massanutten Resort and at Shenandoah Crossing Resort they played in the pool. He & his wife spoiled her too. Several weeks this summer he showed up with gifts for her, from clothes, children's CD’s, to toys for her stroller.

Here are some photos of them from this summer: 

Thanks for everything Uncle Freddy!





No comments:

Post a Comment