Saturday, April 30, 2011

Magic Lecture in Chesapeake Va


Natalie & I were asked to come down on April 28th to Chesapeake Va to perform our magic lecture for the Society of American Magicians, Assembly 146. We arrived around 5:30 and the group took Natalie & myself out to dinner, which was so nice, and then we went over to the Hyatt hotel and set up for the lecture. The magic lecture I performed teaches some of my secrets in magic; not only tricks but office secrets. The office secrets was the first half then we took a short break and came back for the magic portion. After the lecture Natalie & I hung out & talked with several of the magicians for over an hour. Natalie & I sold magic at the lecture and I even autographed several copies of my lecture notes for those who wanted it. We had a great time and the members of the club really had great things to say about the lecture. The next morning I got this testimonial from Al Albers who is a member of that club. He said, "Had a superb time at last night's lecture. You did a fantastic job; lots of pertinent information, but what stands out is your honesty and willingness to share what you've learned."

Here are a few pictures from the lecture




No comments:

Post a Comment