Monday, August 16, 2010



Our Blog Contest

This is my weekly blog called A Magician's Life. This blog is all about life on the road as a full time magician. I put up pictures from shows, from the road and also behind the scenes.

I know I have a lot of readers of my blog, but not many followers. This contest will hopefully change that.

If you sign up to follow my blog you will be entered to win a magic package that includes an autographed poster of Natalie & myself, 2 different trick decks of cards, a magic DVD teaching card tricks, a haunted dollar bill, outlaw poker, professor’s nightmare, and the genie knows card trick.

The total value of this package is around $45.00.

Remember to sign up to follow my weekly blog and 1 lucky person will be chosen on August 31st, 2010 to win the free magic package.

Sign up today at
wesiseli.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment