Monday, April 19, 2010

Ekko Title Grand Opening





Natalie recently accompanied me to a show in Northern Virginia where the company Ekko Title was opening a new location. I was asked to perform walk around close up magic only. We got to the location around 15 minutes early, I set up a table to perform at, and I was introduced to everyone at Ekko Title. Their main clients were realtors. They had a band, lots of food, and an open bar for the event. I did walk around for the party going from room to room performing until it got so busy it was hard to fit down the hallways. That is when I went to my table and entertained there for the rest of the time near the front door. It worked out a lot better; I could work for bigger groups and people knew where I was, they did not have to look for me. They had a tent which attached to the building over the front doors and stretched out into the parking lot, that is where I was. Natalie & I had a blast, the event was a success, and even the guys from the band came out and were very funny with their reactions to the magic, they were blown away.

Don't forget to check us out online at wesiseli.com

No comments:

Post a Comment